The following training courses are available to group water schemes and any costs that arise are recoupable under operational subsidy at 100% up to the maximum. For further details of these courses and for WSNTG courses, contact your local NFGWS development officer.
A short description of these courses can be viewed by clicking the following links.
- Management Training Programme for Group Water Scheme Directors
- Quality Assurance System
- Reducing Daily Water Demand
- Disinfection & Basic Filtration
- Water Distribution System Operation & Maintenance
- Sampling & Monitoring
- Chlorination & Chlorine Handling
- Secondary Disinfection
- Water Hygiene